Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Emotional Rollercoaster

 Ever since I found out I was pregnant, I’ve been on the internet on baby boards reading daily blogs and threads on different topics. I have found that due to my doctor’s inability to share information, I can find a world of information from people who have been pregnant before or are currently pregnant. It’s always nice to know there are other ladies out there going through the same trials and emotions that you are. And to know exactly what normal is when pregnant.

Anybody who really knows me, knows I'm a kid at heart and I LOVE rollercoasters! But the emotional rollercoaster I'm not nearly as fond of. I know a few ladies that are currently pregnant and to hear some of their stories and to hear their men talk……let's just say their relationships are being tested. Hang in there guys!! With that said, Randy and I agree that we have gotten off pretty easy so far with this pregnancy. To date, I’ve only had 3 crying episodes (to which hubby only saw one) and one temper tantrum and again, hubby wasn’t home so he lucked out then too. It didn’t last long but I’m so glad Randy wasn’t there! Even Satan himself was hiding! But I do have 15 more weeks and it’ll be much hotter then so I might have more hormonal episodes. So for those who STILL insist on talking about my weight, BEWARE.

No comments: