Monday, January 25, 2010

Baby Names and a Gift

Ok, so 12 weeks is a little early to worry about baby names. I'm a new mom and i'm excited. I can't help myself. My dear husband already has a boy's name picked out....with no help from me. Apparently, he's had it picked out for a good while now. And YES, i made sure he had NO help coming up with the name. haha We've also agreed on a 2nd boy's name. We're only having one child mind you, but i guess we're preparing for later? I actually helped coming up with the alternate boy's name, in the event we'll need another boy's name later on. I mean, how many boys do i really want?? I am shooting for a girl and a boy. That's all. Of course i told my husband we'd start with ONE child and see how it goes.

The problem i'm having at the moment is coming up with a girl's name. I would love to include "Love" in it as the middle name since it is my maiden name. What better way to keep my side of the family involved, right? But i'm having a hard time coming up with a name that sounds good with it so it might not happen. With that said, I do not want to disclose the few names that i have been thinking about until i hear some of your suggestions. Keep in mind that i prefer a name that is not TOO common but not something "out there" either. Please post a comment with your opinions. And once I....i mean "we" make a decision, i'll post the name on here for all to see. If we happen to choose the name you suggest, you'll get a small gift of appreciation from us. Good luck and we appreciate you taking the time to help us out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!
Here are my top 4 picks that go with Love:

Abigail Love

Chloe Love

Savanah Love

Shaylyn Love

Hope this helps and if I can think of more...i'll let cha know! Susan

Anonymous said...

My sister in law's middle name is love- anyway i like mackenzie for a girl and brody for a boy! Let me know what u were thinking..love u bunches- brandy

Unknown said...

Just thought I'd let u know- Mackenzie was the other name we had chosen for Maddie and Brody was the other name we had chosen for Jackson....And, we were going to have a third child and name him Isaiah Stone- but i couldn't have anymore kids after I got sick :( Anyway, Just thought I'd let u know the story behind the names! Still excited for u!!! Love u bunches!

Unknown said...

Oh, and I got one more that I thought was funny in keeping with the baby being ur namesake-- how about M'Lynn Love.....come on, u gotta love it!! I'll stop messing with u now....maybe???