Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sex Poll: Baby Carlton

If all goes well, we will find out the sex of the baby Monday, March 22. Anybody want to venture a guess?? If you like to go by myths, here are some facts:

*Swinging a needle over my wrist showed a GIRL
*Not having any cravings out of the ordinary: I do still love chocolate but i've been eating salty foods too??
*Sweets - GIRL
*Salt on my citrus fruits - BOY
*I've always like sour stuff too??
*I've been told i'm carrying low and my hips are getting wide (although i don't see it yet) - BOY
*We conceived in November - GIRL
*Baby is due in August
*I prefer sleeping on my back - elevated if i have to, but my left side will be my alternate - BOY
*No morning sickness - BOY
*Minor skin break outs - GIRL
*No clumsier than normal (haha)
*Not sure about the heart rate - guess i've never been told
*Not much of an increased appetite - GIRL

2 comments:

Marisa said...

I hope Girl.... Let us know asap

Amy Carlton said...

Oh i'll be posting it on Facebook