Tuesday, April 13, 2010

23 Weeks

My 23 Week Stats:
133.8lbs (13.8 pounds gained)
Bust: 36
Waist: 35 - 35 1/2
Hips: 39 1/2 - 40

This is not 4 weeks from the last post but i figure it's a good time to post since it's right at the 6th month mark. I'm also going to try and keep up with my measurements. I edited my pre-preggo info the best i could recall.

Symptoms:

*Headaches, though less frequent

*Sharp back pains....at my tail bone (sciatic nerve?)

*Nose bleeds

*Bleeding/sensitive gums

*Noticing a few purple veins on my legs (ugh)

*Well, at this point, you can add a blue road map across my chest. Anybody need directions to the Rockies??

*One good thing is that my allergies dont seem to be as bad right now. But i'm prepared with Claritin 10mg just in case (doctor approved)

No comments: