Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Adventure

As most of you know, I got laid off from my job in July 2010. After much thought, i've decided that now would be a good time to persue my passion for photgraphy. I've had a camera in my hand since i was a little girl. And i have long since wanted to be a photographer. But i have never been in a situation to where i could venture out and try my hand at it. I bought my studio lighting and screens back in October 2010 along with some software. I couldn't advertise it because i was making portraits for my parents and Randy's parents who had no idea i was looking to start my own business. Currently i have to use my living room as a studio, but if all goes well I hope to buy a decent size metal building to do my photography in. Randy said he would help me fix it up for a studio.....but he has been working awful long hours and working 7 days a week so i'm not sure how much help he will be. We're having to wait on our income tax though. And praying it will be enough to get the things we need. I told Randy if my photography venture didn't pan out then we could use the building for extra storage or a game room. :)

I'm in the process of creating a website to be used to view and purchase pictures. When i am done i'll post the link here. As usual, i'll keep you posted on our progress. And in the mean time, you can be thinking of the type of pictures you want to have made. :) 

No comments: