Thursday, June 17, 2010

Baby Shower Pics

Here are a few pictures from my baby shower. It turned out to be a very nice shower. Unfortunately, i was so hot I was sweating (hormones i guess because the air was on) and it made my face all flushed and my hair a mess because it was sticking to me, etc. Not to mention my legs are now retaining water so they were really good about rubbing together causing my legs to sweat and my dress to stick to them. So far my biggest gripe being pregnant comes when i'm only 8 weeks away from the due date....and it's my fat legs rubbing together. It drives me CRAZY! So, although the shower was really nice, i was miserable.

Gift Table









My wonderful hostesses









Me and my mother
My Mother In Law
Here's my hubby....came to help load up gifts
Me and Daddy comparing bellies...he also came to help load gifts








No comments: