Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My poor baby

Two issues with my little man. Bless his heart.

Took him to the Dr. today for his reflux. Dr. asked if anybody in our family had it. Me and the doc always blame the inlaws so i blamed my MIL since she has all kinds of issues. Come to find out she DOES have reflux but so does my daddy. And my hubby does a little too. Go figure. Anyway, he gave us some capsules to take (break open, mix w/ formula and put in suringe - Riley's not going to like that).


Riley's also been sneezing & coughing some lately. I noticed this morning he was wheezing and just looked sick in the eyes. Mother's intuition. Dr. told me my God given instincts were right. He's got bronchialitus (a viral infection in the lungs). It's deeper in the lungs than bronchitis. He gave him a breathing treatment. And he's got to do something similar at home for a little while.
 
Please pray for a quick healing for my little man.

No comments: