Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentine's Day

Well, Valentine's Day is coming up. Randy and i have decided not to buy each other anything this year but we will try to go out to eat. We usually go to the church which hosts a banquet but my mom has to work and we usually go with them. It's actually a really nice banquet, they do a great job. Randy has been working so much overtime these days that he may have to take off work just to go out to eat. I'm glad they have work but good grief.....16hrs a day 7 days a week is hard on a family with a 7mo old....and he's salary so no extra pay. Not to mention i miss my hubby and Riley misses his daddy. I believe we'll try to get a baby sitter for Valentine's Day instead of taking Riley with us to eat. Mom and dad need some alone time. And mommy desparately needs some ADULT time and conversation.

On another note, i have started advertising my photography business. I'm very excited about it. Its new and i know it will take time to drum up business but i love to practice. I just cant wait to get my own building/studio so i dont have to take over the living room. Check me out on Facebook (Amy Love's Photography) and i also have a business website now http://amylovesphotography.smugmug.com/

Riley wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day in case we dont post anything else before then.

No comments: